Welcome to my Project 365! Please join me as I document, through photos, each day of this year, from January 22, 2010, my 39th birthday, culminating on January 22, 2011. Yes, the day I turn 40! This blog is my photojournal of my journey through the 39th year of my life ... the last year of my thirties. Along the way I hope to continue to grow my love of photography and immerse myself even further in to this beloved hobby. I intend to learn all I can, both about my cameras and equipment, and about taking great pictures. Most of all, I intend to enjoy the process! I hope you will follow along, and please comment! Your feedback will help me to learn and grow!

3.19.10



~* just me... *~

camera: sony cybershot

4 comments:

  1. How did you do that? Very cool effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...awesome pictures. Tell us how you did that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! :) Did you do something different to your hair...it looks very nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...coming over from WOW after reading your comment. I am amazed at how much you resemble one of my relatives! You must've been photographing yourself with a mirror and no flashes??? Really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a growing passion of mine. Each day I strive to learn more about my cameras & equipment and about the process of taking great photos. I welcome and encourage your feedback! Your comments can only help me as I develop my photography skills. Thank you!!!